We are 2 weeks out from the 2015 EOD Undefeated 2-Day Ride. Here is some general info about what to bring, where to meet followed by some schedule details for each day.
What to Bring
Please remember to bring a photo ID! You must present this upon entering Camp Pendleton on day two of the ride.
You will have to carry your bags and bike into and out of your room, and load luggage into and out of the vans each morning and afternoon, so the smaller amount that you bring, the easier you will make it on yourself. Experience has showed us that the following list will see you comfortably through the ride:
- Two bike jersey and bibs or shorts (perferbaly one from a previous 2-Day EODWF ride or a Navy club kit)
- Two pairs bike socks
- Two base layers (if you wear them)
- Vest/arm warmers/knee warmers should the morning rollout be chilly.
- Warm clothes for evening and morning
- Swimsuit for pool/Jacuzzi
- Casual clothes and shoes
- Any medications needed
- Cell phone
- Cash for entertainment (your breakfast and dinner, rooms and transportation, as well as support van food and beverage while riding is provided)
- Helmet (this is mandatory)
- Bike shoes
- Chamois cream (if you use it)
- Basic Flat repair kit (tube/frame pump or co2/tire levers)
- Water bottles
Be prepared to wear your 2015 Undefeated EOD kit on Sunday.
We’ll do the traditional group photo in the morning and upon arrival of all riders at the End of Ride Celebration in Liberty Station.